"The mission of Connecticut Real Estate Management, LLC is to provide the highest quality of housing available to each community we serve. Our company's foundation of success is built on professionalism, integrity, knowledge, experience and most importantly honesty. We strive to establish and maintain long term relationships with all of our clients and treat your home as if it were our own."
Customized To Meet Your Needs.
- Full Service Property Management
- Consulting for Self-Managed Communities
- Spec, Bid and Project Manage Capital Improvements and Renovations
Connecticut Real Estate Management, LLC provides a wide range of residential property management services throughout the state. Service contracts can be customized to meet the specific needs of your community. Property management services include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as liaison between owners, Board of Directors and staff for all housing needs and concerns.
- Overseeing personnel i.e. office, maintenance, and contractors.
- Perform routine inspections of buildings and grounds.
- Issue reports as required to the Board of Directors and unit owners if applicable.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Insure the complex operates within the proposed budget.
- Maintain cash flow (i.e. assure common charges are received and commence legal action if necessary; with Board approval).
- Assure that buildings maintain viability by recommending deferred maintenance programs and budget accordingly.
- Investigate all legal claims and abate hazardous or unsafe conditions, as they become known.
- Maintain relations and open communication with all residents.
- Supply Owners with accurate and up-dated financial statements.
- Prioritize maintenance work orders, ensuring completion and quality of work.
- Draft bid specifications and put projects and contracts out to bid.
- Supervise renovations on the property.
- Conduct follow up inspections after work orders are completed.
- Follow up with unit owners on satisfaction of work completed.
- Control inventory of equipment, supplies and materials.
- Provide an annual deferred maintenance schedule with the Board of Directors.
- Ensure preventative maintenance programs are followed.
- Prepare reports on maintenance activities to include maintaining daily work logs.
- Prepare complete monthly financial package for Board of Directors.